- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Dec. 28, 2021
- Product Management
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Campaign Operations Coordinator to join our team.
What you will do:
- You will partner directly with Patreon’s Creator Partnerships team to execute email campaigns using Patreon’s CRM (Salesforce) and sales automation platform (Outreach.io).
- You will support efforts related to Creator Partnership’s tech stack, including but not limited to onboarding new teammates, vendor. relationship management, contract renewals, and addressing basic troubleshooting requests.
- You will manage operations for all outbound email campaigns including CRM lead uploads, email template creation, and data QA.
- You will report on key KPIs like open rate, reply rate, and opportunity generation.
- You will support the monitoring and optimization of Creator Partnership’s inbound lead qualification and routing.
- You will create and update CRM reporting to help the team measure its initiatives and progress to goal.
- You will partner cross-functionally with other go-to-market teams for collaborative campaigns and projects.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Communication: You are a clear, concise, and engaging communicator.
- Determination: You’re motivated by challenges and relentless in helping your team meet its goals.
- Business Outcome Focused: You recognize the distinction between completing tasks and driving business objectives forward.
- Salesforce: You are a proficient end-user and are growing your salesforce administration skillset — certified salesforce admin preferred.
Projects you may work on:
- Executing large cross-functional campaigns to launch creators within a specific vertical.
- Analyzing campaign data and providing recommendations to drive efficiencies within the team.
What you will have the chance to learn:
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the Creator Partnerships and Business Operations function at Patreon and take on new responsibilities as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will deepen your operational skillset and learn how to solve business problems through process and automation.
Who You’ll Work With:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch’s article about our focus on membership
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR’s How I Built This
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on L