- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Product Management
The Second Renaissance is Here. Come Join Us.
Our mission has always been to enable creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love them. Today, there are over 200,000 creators sharing their work on Patreon, earning over $100M per month from more than 7 million patrons across the world. We’re incredibly humbled by the opportunity to help so many creators pursue their dreams and build passionate communities around them. And we’re just getting started.
To kick our mission into high gear, we’ve recently raised a Series F funding round of $155M at a $4B valuation. That’s over three times bigger than where we were just six months ago! This is proof of the incredible power and potential of creators, and of building this explosive economy. We’ve been funding the creative class since 2013 and have raised a total of $410M from the following investors: Index Ventures, Thrive Capital, NEA, Lone Pine Capital, Glade Blook, Tiger Global Management, Woodline Partners, CRV and Wellington.
To learn more about our origin story, check out Guz Raz’s How I Built This with Patreon co-founders, Jack Conte and Sam Yam.
Our goal is to transform the Patreon brand to power the growing dreams of our creators, large and small. To do so, we are seeking an experienced Events & Experiences Coordinator that has a passion for producing engaging events that push the boundaries of brand story-telling through live experiences that connect our audience to our mission and our creators. You should be a detail obsessed individual who thrives in a face-paced, collaborative environment.
Check out some of our past events:
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Virtual Event Production: Build, manage and produce all virtual events & experiences across GTM org.
- Event Sponsorship Support: Partner with Brand and Event Managers to bring the Patreon brand to life at key industry events throughout the year.
- Flagship Event Support: Be a key stakeholder for Patreon’s flagship brand event assisting with logistics, production, program and speaker management.
- Field Marketing Support: Act as the face of Patreon onsite at events, providing valuable information about Patreon, engaging with attendees and encouraging participation in onsite activations.
- Processes and Reporting: Refine event processes with a focus on creating repeatable & scalable integrated marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years experience producing brand focused events, both in person and virtual, at every stage of the funnel.
- Expertise in managing a suite of event marketing software.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams across the org and presenting effective, creative ideas providing clear rationale and insights.
- Experience being the onsite face of a brand.
- Managing several projects at once and being comfortable in the proverbial fast-paced environment.
- Bias toward action, detail oriented, and -- with the execution skills to make it all count