- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Product Management
Do you believe that creators should get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers exclusive content and community experiences for creators with established followings. Patreon provides creators with the insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Head of Growth to join our San Francisco team.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand Patreon’s business and the metrics that impact the performance of the marketplace
- Establish & scale the vision for creator & member growth at Patreon
- Support direct and cross-functional teams driving growth across Patreon surfaces
- Guide strategic direction of key initiatives areas across the user journey
- Align cross-functional teams in support of joint initiatives
- Establish and execute against growth goals and milestones
- Recruit, lead and grow a team of high performing individual contributors and cross-functional partners globally
- Help build growth strategy & experience into the core product culture at Patreon
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Skills and experience you possess:
- Experience leading product or growth teams for consumer and/or marketplace businesses
- Experience driving multi-channel growth initiatives (marketing, sales, partnerships and in-product)
- Experience managing and leading teams to drive results
- Experience problem solving and communicating about issues with individual stakeholders and teams
- Experience leading, influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, product, creative and data science teams
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on multi-variate testing and/or qualitative feedback
Who you’ll work with
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.