- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Product Management
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases. Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform.
Patreon, a $4 Billion Series F startup, is sparking a creator revolution to help creators get paid on a recurring basis. It is also creating a new economy of empowered artists. Patreon has landed on numerous award lists, including CNBC’s 2021 Top 50 Disruptors, Fast Company’s 2019 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2019 Next Billion Dollar Startup. As we expand, we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an Outreach Campaign Coordinator (EMEA) to facilitate our Creator facing outreach campaigns in close collaboration with our Creator Partnerships Team. This role will be based in Berlin and will collaborate with our teams in San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare, effective execution and delivery of all EMEA creator outreach campaigns and serve as direct point of contact between internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate campaign themes, reporting, scheduling, timelines and monitor progress and success.
- Observe trends, collect data, encourage and consolidate brainstorming and ideas and produce reports.
- Assist in research towards themes, leads and general outreach acquisition practices.
Skills You Possess:
- 3+ years experience with CRM tools, marketing automation platform administration and email marketing services. Experience with mass record uploads and assignments.
- You have continuously shown strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Your strengths include excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Business Outcome Focused: You boil projects and objectives down to their business outcome and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes.
- Forecasting: You are detail-oriented and are diligent in updating creator records.
- Positive Outlook: You stay positive in the face of challenges, and think creatively to find solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align the incentives and priorities of multiple parties.
- Communication: You are a clear, concise communicator. You understand the importance of documentation and organisation.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: You are a great teammate and document requests clearly and package projects to help your teammates effectively plan and offer their resources. You respect teammates’ time and operate as a strong corporate citizen to help other teams meet their objectives.
- Core Behaviour Ambassador: You exemplify Patreon’s core behaviours and influence others around the organisation.
You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid.
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment.
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making.
- You strive to improve existing processes.
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents.
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work.
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.