- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work on international expansion and creator tools.
What you will do:
- Help set strategy and execute launch plans for new markets
- Gather market intelligence to help our team develop better product and market effectively, with a focus on new markets
- Develop messaging, positioning, and GTM plans for new products and features
- Create campaigns to drive adoption of existing features
- Create campaigns to help creators use Patreon more effectively`
Skills and experience you possess:
- 3 - 5 years experience in Product Marketing using the following-
- Launch planning
- Data analysis
- Email Marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Cross functional collaboration/influencing others
- Big plus if you have experience with marketing for Mexico, Japan, or South Korea.
- Big plus if you speak any of these languages fluently: Spanish (Mexican), Japanese, Korean
Projects you may work on:
- International Expansion work
- Email campaigns
- Launching new features
- Driving engagement
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Refining messaging and positioning
- International expansion
- Learning about creators
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.