- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Product Management
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Growth team.
What you will do:
- Partner with our Growth Product team to help optimize onboarding and activation within the Patreon product.
- Work closely with our Lifecycle marketing team to align goals and vision with the Growth product team and improve our onboarding journeys.
- Work with the Product Marketing team on product education in the lifecycle journey and other channels to build trust and help creators be more successful on Patreon.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 3 - 5 years experience in Product Marketing using the following-
- Launch planning
- Data analysis
- Email Marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Cross functional collaboration/influencing others
Projects you may work on:
- Drive strategy for email journeys
- Help design and run A/B tests
- Optimize onboarding in the product
What you will have the chance to learn:
Learning about creators and the creative economy
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to Learn More About Patreon?
- Check out TechCrunch’s article about our focus on membership
- Listen to our CEO Jack and Co-Founder Sam chat with Guy Raz on NPR’s How I Built This
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn