- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a QA Support Specialist to join our team.
What you will do:
- Conduct weekly and monthly QA reviews and calibration audits, and coach on improvement opportunities
- Provide side-by-side feedback and on-the-spot training to both new hire and current team members;
- Participate in team member onboarding and training.
- Monitor metrics and report to the Community Happiness management team
- Recommend and implement process and training improvements based on analyses and findings
- Partner with training specialist to identify training needed to cover gaps in product and process knowledge and
- Assist with proficiency testing and knowledge retention
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Stay up to date with new training and process updates
- Assist the Content Support team with various internal and external content creation and content auditing needs
Skills and experience you possess:
- 2+ years of customer service experience with 1+ years QA experience and strong understanding of the components of excellent customer service
- Experience using QA software such as PlayVox or Maestro
- Experience with coaching and feedback to assist with understanding areas which need improvement and how to better meet and exceed quality metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong active listening skills
- A proven track record of high-performance in your current role, strong attention to detail, excellent time-management and organizational skills, and a creative approach to solving problems
- Ability to understand and execute team policies and procedures
- Experience with language-localized support a plus
Projects you may work on:
- Building and expanding our Community Happiness Quality Assurance program
- Collaborating with Training teammates to build out continuing education modules
- Working with our process specialists to streamline Community Happiness processes
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Empathy for the patron and creator experience
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn