- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we’re building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases. Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform.
Patreon, a $4 Billion Series F startup, is sparking a creator revolution to help creators get paid on a recurring basis. It is also creating a new economy of empowered artists. Patreon has landed on numerous award lists, including CNBC’s 2021 Top 50 Disruptors, Fast Company’s 2019 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2019 Next Billion Dollar Startup. As we expand, we are looking for the best and brightest to join us.
In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an Onboarding Manager who speaks both Italian and Spanish to successfully onboard a pipeline of prospective Patreon artists & creators and guide them through a successful launch.
You will be based in Berlin and collaborate with our teams in San Francisco, Los-Angeles and New-York.
What you will do:
- You will provide technical support for artists & creators to support their creative business.
- Train artists & creators to use Patreon effectively.
- Be the voice of our target artists & creators within Patreon and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established artists & creators building businesses around their art.
- Use data to iterate on a consultative engagement process and instill confidence in our membership expertise with creators.
Skills you possess:
- Partnerships Expertise: You have experience in account management and partnerships and are excited by the prospect of working with key strategic partners. You are eager to learn the skills to effectively drive partnership engagements forward. 3 - 4 years of partnerships experience or other applicable experience (Media, Consulting, Program Management, Business Development, Sales, Technology).
- Tech-savvy: You are a tech-savvy professional, familiar with audio, video, image and text file formats and can guide artists and creators through the onboarding procedure. You are able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience.
- Business Outcome Focused: You boil projects and objectives down to their business outcome and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes.
- Multi-Lingual: You’ll be working with creators from the wider EMEA region. You must be able to speak both fluent Spanish AND Italian.
- Forecasting: You are detail-oriented and are diligent in updating creator records.
- Positive Outlook: You stay positive in the face of challenges, and think creatively to find solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align the incentives and priorities of multiple parties.
- Communication: You are a clear, concise communicator. You understand the importance of documentation and organisation.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: You are a great teammate and document requests clearly and package projects to help your teammates effectively plan and offer their resources. You respect teammates time and operate as a strong corporate citizen to help other teams meet their objectives.
- Core Behaviour Ambassador: You exemplify Patreon’s core behaviours and influence others around the organisation.
How you’ll grow:
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the Creator Partnerships function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organisation grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organisation.
- You will be asked to draw and summarise insights.
- You will learn and codify how to help creators launch and grow their membership businesses, and how to drive strategic partnership relationships with creators.
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you’ll work with:
At Patreon, you’ll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
- Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.