- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
We created Peanut with the idea that no one should have to navigate womanhood alone. Especially the hard parts. Our mission is to provide a social network for women to connect across fertility, motherhood and beyond. So far, over 1 million women have joined to build friendships, find support, and learn from one another.
Since 2017, we’ve grown quickly across the US and other countries, and received numerous accolades from Apple, the New York Times, Good Morning America, and the BBC to name a few.
We recently closed our $17M Series A round and are backed by market-leading VCs including EQT Ventures, Index Ventures, Female Founders Fund and Sweet Capital (the brains behind King.com), enabling us to grow our team… now is a great time to join!
About the role
Location: London/UK remote
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help us build the next generation of social experiences for women. This role will be reporting into the VP of Product & Design. As a senior product designer you will:
- Be deeply involved in product roadmap and planning decisions.
- Keep a close eye on product metrics and user feedback in order to contribute to product decisions.
- Work cross functionally to develop product flows for complex problem spaces.
- Be impact focus and balance business, user and community needs to meet objectives.
- Balance tradeoffs between being pragmatic and visionary with design and product implementation.
- Deliver polished designs and high fidelity flows.
- Work with quantitative and qualitative insights to understand the product and take ownership towards the product design roadmap.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Enjoy owning the product lifecycle, in a fast paced environment and get stuff done.
- Have a strong understanding of levers for product growth.
- Believe in and have experience in rapid iteration and testing.
- Sweat the details all the way from ideation to implementation.
- Have experience designing complex social experiences.
- Care passionately about serving underserved communities.
- Love working in an interdisciplinary environment to design products more holistically.
- Enjoy thinking big as well as seeing ideas through to implementation.
Peanut is committed to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences. It helps us build a better product, make better decisions, and better help our users. We’re committed to building a workforce that’s as diverse as the community of users who love Peanut! So, we welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)