- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 26, 2021
- Business Intelligence
At Persona, we’re building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their customers’ identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers’ personal information, to verify that their customers are who they say they are, to analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and to pull sensitive reports about their customers in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviors are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their customers, the people, first.
About the role
Persona is looking for an experienced PM with deep customer empathy and love for insights to lead the customer-facing analytics product in our Dashboard.
As we capture data and draw insights across an end user’s entire consumer lifecycle, there are more and more opportunities to build more robust and accurate flows for our customers, plus smooth and trustworthy experiences for theirs. We are always looking to empower our customers to build tighter relationships with their customers. Our goal is to make it easy for them to optimize conversion and empower their risk analyst across industries and across use cases. This role will own one of the highest priority requests from customers with a huge and immediate impact.
What will you do
- Work cross-functionally with other Product teams, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Engineering, Design, and Product Analytics to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the next generation of analytics in Dashboard
- Gain deep understanding of the goals for different profiles of customers to define a core set of metrics and analyses that will be most insightful in helping customers answer key questions, improve their configurations and understand ROI from using Persona
- Work with Design to figure out best ways to make a core set of metrics and data available to customers, whether it is an intuitive visualization, useful exports, etc.
- Work with Engineering and other Product teams on standardizing logging framework and data pipelines that will power analytics
- Figure out necessary work to enable your roadmap and collaborate with other Product teams to drive execution by aligning resources and prioritization
- Work closely with Product Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Business Analytics to align on the strategy, roadmap, and definitions in order to divide and conquer the analytics needs at the customer and company level
- 3+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience
- Have a successful track record of taking on end-to-end ownership and leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- You’ve built great products from the ground up and are excited about taking new ideas from 0 to 1 or 1 to 10
- You see yourself as an analytical thinker whose strength is in asking the right questions and teasing out actionable insights from data with exceptional problem solving skills, logical thinking, and familiarity with big data and numbers
- You understand what building a core set of insightful metrics and dataset in an intuitive way means
- You have attention to detail with a focus on data quality and integrity
- You have proficiency in two or more of SQL, python, R and/or Excel with hands-on exposure to creating complex queries across multiple database schemas
- You find joy and passion (and geek out) on ways to visualize data in the most intuitive way and generally have a sharp eye for UI/UX
- You have deep empathy for customers and curiosity to learn their needs, workflow and pain points
- You have demonstrated success building buy-in from not only your Product team, but also other Product teams and cross-functional partners
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Nice to haves
Experience leading a horizontal / platform type product that has multiple Product teams as stakeholders
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEI Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you'd like to better understand what it's like working at Persona, feel free to check out our reviews on Glassdoor.