- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 12, 2021
- Design & UI
At Persona, we’re building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their customers’ identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers’ personal information, to verify that their customers’ are who they say they are, to analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and to pull sensitive reports about their customers in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviors are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their customers, the people, first.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced creative that’s passionate about shaping Persona’s brand from the ground up. As a Brand Designer, you will be responsible for crafting our brand experience while defining a clear strategy across channels. From laying the foundations for our visual communication standards, to articulating our company position, products, and our values inwards and out, you will drive initiatives collaboratively across teams and disciplines.
- 3-6 years of industry experience
- You’re a natural storyteller and able to craft an engaging brand narrative
- You’re a clear, effective communicator w/ excellent written skills
- You have a strong design process and can flex between depth and breadth.
- You are highly organized, able to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- You can give and solicit feedback from others in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Motion and/or 3D skills
- Brand analysis, evaluating strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Design (or related) degree
- Designing for B2B
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEI Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.