- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
- Design & UI
At Persona, we’re building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their customers identities. Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers’ personal information, to verify that their customers’ are who they say they are, to analyze and detect fraud and abuse, and to pull sensitive reports about their customers in a privacy-centric way. In a world where consumer behaviours are changing and privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning, we want to help businesses find their superpowers and do it while putting their customers, the people, first.
About the role
As a Product Designer at Persona, you will shape the identity platform experiences for our customers and their clients. From helping businesses securely collect and verify information, to analyzing fraudulent patterns, to automating operational workflows, the challenges you’ll face require an aptitude for cross functional collaboration, product complexity, and customer empathy. Our teams are always iterating, evolving, and learning. Whether it’s launching new products or formalizing design patterns, your role will be integral in shaping our product vision and strategy and refining the way we work.
- BFA or BA/BS degree in design, interaction, or related field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
- You are a strong collaborator and scrupulous thought partner
- You’re a clear communicator with a knack for story-telling
- You are highly organized, able to manage and prioritize multiple moving parts
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- You can give and solicit feedback in order to raise the quality bar
- You think about patterns at scale and UX consistency
Nice to haves
- Frontend development, specifically proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS, React, TS
- Building/maintaining design systems
- Motion and/or 3D skills
- Strong writing skills
- Communication design
- Designing for B2B
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our DEI Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you'd like to better understand what it's like working at Persona, feel free to check out our reviews on Glassdoor.