- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 26, 2021
About the role
This is not your typical SDR role: we are looking for someone who is excited to both prospect and help build our overarching sales demand strategy.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will drive Persona’s growth engine by creating our pipeline generation mechanisms, qualifying both outbound and inbound opportunities and even owning closing deals. You’ll prospect to potential customers and will independently identify high-potential markets and opportunities for Persona. You’ll also drive value to prospects no matter how complex the situation is or how technical the solution is.
Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of the sales process, the articulation of Persona’s value proposition and the creation of key tools and assets.
- Identify high-potential businesses, verticals, and markets - develop and execute outbound strategies to bring them to Persona
- Develop and lead outbound campaigns from idea-generation to qualified calls
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke prospect interactions
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as Marketing and Product, to develop new content as well as provide insightful product feedback
- Follow up with inbound inquiries to qualify as sales opportunities. Move solid leads through the funnel and close qualified leads independently
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers, delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Work closely with other Sales teammates to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships at top tier customers
- At least 1-3 years of work experience (sales and/or technology experience is a +) with a track record of top performance
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Highly motivated self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
- Prior track record of hitting and/or exceeding targets
- Team player who is highly collaborative, goal-oriented and confident; comfortable working in ambiguity and can adapt to change
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our D&I Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you'd like to better understand what to expect from working at Persona, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.