- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
The Sales Operations Manager will partner across teams and functions to build a sales systems and technology foundation across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, enabling our GTM team to be as efficient and productive as possible. Reporting to our Business Operations lead, this position will be a key member of the team helping execute on the company-level goal of providing revenue visibility and accelerating growth by unifying and optimizing processes, data, and metrics across the business org.
In this individual contributor role, the majority of the manager’s time will be spent on developing and leading Persona’s sales technology stack which will include integrating / administering / improving what is in place today and what the stack should look like in a year. The focus of the work will be on migration in the short term and automation, data management, and the implementation of new platforms in support of Persona’s GTM objectives in the long term.
What you will do:
- Roll up your sleeves and personally drive sales and GTM technology projects and systems initiatives, execute tasks, and problem solve at a detailed level.
- You will gain and maintain a mastery level of Persona’s current sales processes and tools as well as the vision for the future
- You will know everything about what tools and processes our sales team and our customers follow, and you will be intimate with everything behind the scenes that makes it work.
- Bring clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging sales systems and tools business questions.
- With an understanding of the operational problems and priorities, you will develop solutions when it comes to Persona’s sales operations and implement them from start to finish (from technical requirements to sales team training)
- You will be the subject matter expert that Persona’s Leadership can rely on for consistent and clear communication and a deep understanding of sales processes as they are and as they will be in the future
- Play key role in defining data strategy helping to structure data for future business needs and growth
- Partner with stakeholders to drive and ensure adoption and usage of sales (and GTM) systems, ensuring data integrity and stakeholder satisfaction (key activities involve gathering feedback for enablement, developing documentation, and delivering end-user training).
- You understand sales and GTM systems - both best practices and requirements that are specific to Persona
- You can solve problems with minimal guidance and supervision and you proactively identify new and ways to improve productivity and efficiency
- You can express ideas and information clearly and dissect and explain ideas logically
- You treat those you work with with respect
- You are able to receive and act on feedback
Must Have Requirements:
- 3+ year of Sales Operations or related experience
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and drive execution and business impact
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and related applications (Salesforce Admin certification preferred)
- Proven project management, organization, and communication skills with ability to support a highly cross functional team and develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to autonomously drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, and work in an extremely fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Bonus: Advanced in excel, experience with and knowledge of sales, customer success, and marketing tools (e.g., Hubspot, Gainsight)