- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
In a world where consumer behaviors are changing, privacy and identity are taking on a new meaning. At Persona, we’re building the first universal and comprehensive identity infrastructure to help businesses of all sizes better serve and protect their customers identities. We want to help businesses find their superpowers while putting their own customers, the people, first.
Our identity platform enables businesses to securely collect and manage their customers’ personal information, verify that their customers’ are who they say they are, and inspect fraud and abuse.
We’re looking for engineers with strong product sense on top of great coding fundamentals. We strive to promote an inclusive culture, with engineers who are highly collaborative and want to learn and grow together.
About The Role
We are looking for passionate software engineers who are excited to build the identity layer for the internet, and care deeply about the people who use our products. As a Product Engineer at Persona, you will build features that enable customers to configure their tailored identity verification solution, letting them monitor, review, and decision off of identity information.
- Design foundational aspects of the identity platform and its interface with customers
- Directly own the engineering relationship across multiple customers
- Measure and iterate on high-availability services
- Land after launching — ensure our learnings from past projects are brought along to future ones
- Work next to product managers, designers, customer success managers and sales team members to build great experiences to delight our customers and our customers’ customers
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of work experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency in full stack development
- Experience of Software development in one or more of the general purpose programming languages: Ruby, C/C++, Go, Python, Java, etc
- Fluency in data structures, algorithms, data modeling, and schema design
- Expertise in the full software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with customers, technical teams, and management
At Persona, we strive to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of everything we do, reflecting our core values. Our D&I Employee Resource Group seeks to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each Personerd feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. Our hope is that by fostering such an environment, we strengthen our business and relationships by putting people first.
We strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
If you'd like to better understand what to expect from working at Persona, check out our reviews on Glassdoor.