- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio raised its Series D of over $125M in January this year, valuing the company at $1.7bn and making it one of Europe’s most valuable tech startups. While Personio is experiencing an exciting period of fast growth, with a team of currently over 800 employees across four offices in Europe, leading and steering the company requires handling an increasing number of operational and strategic topics. We are therefore expanding the CEO Office Team to set us up for continued steep growth over the coming years and are looking for a highly qualified Senior Business Operations Manager (m/f/d) to report to the Chief of Staff and work closely with the CEO.
As a Senior Business Operations Manager in the CEO Office, you will work on a broad range of exciting topics, from operational tasks (like preparing our weekly All-team meeting) to highly strategic projects (like negotiating strategic partnerships, evaluating M&A opportunities or supporting funding rounds) and everything in between. You will never do things we wouldn’t do ourselves, but we also cover a lot of “unsexy” topics if it’s needed to help Personio succeed.
- Run priority projects of the CEO that are urgent and important for the company and concern Personio as a whole
- Support cross-functional business operations, e.g. by owning and preparing business reviews or supporting the strategy and business planning process
- Uncover best-practices from other leading companies and suggest / implement improvements in the company
- Support daily CEO Office operations, e.g. by taking over tasks from the CEO or preparing meetings or briefings
- Create concise pitch decks, speeches, and presentations for internal & external occasions for the CEO
- Support the preparation of important company communication
What you need to succeed
- You have 2-5 years of (combined) experience in a senior operating role in fast-paced environments like strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital or fast-growing startups
- You are very structured about how to prioritize work and time
- You bring a high-level of proactivity as well as a get-stuff-done mentality
- Your workstyle is diligent and you like analytical tasks, but you’re also happy to do manual tasks if they are needed to move the company forward
- You have proven the ability to quickly learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are a nice to have
- Get a firsthand view into management and operations of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups, which will set you up to move into a senior leadership role at Personio after 1-2 years or to found your own startup with the experience you gained
- Take over responsibility of strategic projects at Personio with a diverse groups of project members, honing your management and leadership skills
- Be a part of Personio’s Business Operations Circle, a group of senior business operations professionals, represent the CEO Office and help organize and structure the work of the group
- Work closely with Personio’s Executive Team, collaborate with stakeholders across all parts of the organization and build a robust network within and outside of Personio
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?