- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Partner Management at Personio is more than building out our partner network, it is an integral part of our growth strategy! The GTM Partnerships team develops our partner network across Europe in reach and depth to generate business (leads) for Personio and strengthen our brand through long-term relationships.
You will be responsible for setting up partnerships from the commercial and operational side with a range of partners to drive lead generation across Northern and Southern Europe. This is a commercial, revenue generating position focusing on indirect sales motions. As we are still in an early phase regarding partnership work, especially outside DACH, this is a unique chance for you to make a tremendous impact in contributing to our European growth plans.
Reporting directly to the Head of GTM Partnerships, you will work closely with the rest of the GTM Partnerships team, the Product Partnerships team and also with the sales and marketing teams in the different countries across Europe.
- As Commercial Partner Manager International you...
- Identify & approach new suitable partners in the different markets
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with partners
- Negotiate key commercial agreements and drive joint sales success
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners
- Support and execute (co-hosted) partner events and activities and manage partner marketing communications with support from Personio marketing, within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Evaluate performance of partnership activities and adapt them accordingly
- Create an operating model for lead generation through referral partnerships based on external best practices as well as designing for what works for our business in the immediate and longer term
Important KPIs in this role include:
- Lead Gen: MQLs / Interested Prospects
- Volume: Partner-generated MRR and customers
- Reach: Number of partnerships generated
- Depth: Number of partners transacting per quarter
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ years combined work experience in Partner management, Sales (Account Executive/ Sales Development Representative), Channel Sales management, as a Digitization Consultant or Strategy Consultant (ideally with GTM experience)
- You have worked and/or studied in multiple countries
- You have worked in a dynamic/scale up environment, ideally with expansion into new markets
- You bring SaaS experience and/or a strong interest in software technology
- You are fluent in English and ideally in one or more other European languages
- You are willing to be based at our HQ in Munich with the rest of the GTM Partnerships team and willing to travel in Europe approx. once a month
- You are able to prioritise a number of topics with different stakeholders, maintaining high quality standards
- You approach topics proactively, enjoy trying out new things, being able to drive topics forward yourself and you work goal- and solution-oriented
- You communicate clearly and manage to win trust with business partners
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?