- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
As a Business Analyst in our Customer Insights team, you will lead our efforts to work with high data quality and contribute to the improvement of our customer lifecycle, by transforming data into valuable insights for our Customer Experience teams. We use data to better understand our customers and set the best solutions to improve their experience with Personio.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks within the following areas:
- Setting reporting foundation and offering advanced analysis for strategic decisions as a sparring partner for the teams
- Defining base data requirements for Data Engineers for generalized data architecture
- Defining and spreading fitting Business KPIs which are actionable
- Doing last mile in transformation via SQL or within Front End Tools
- Good in interpreting data via descriptive statistics and very good business understanding
What you need to succeed
- Expert in data visualisation (build, document and manage recurring dashboards)
- You bring 2-3 years experience working with SQL and able to work with complex queries (ie: analytic functions) to
- You have experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have a structured way of working, understand complex processes and are able to explain them in a simple way
- You are an excellent communicator - you excel at data storytelling and empower the team and your stakeholders through simple and effective visualizations
- You are fluent in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?