- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We are looking for a new team member to make our entire people experience fully inclusive and drive company-wide improvements.
At Personio, we aim to #EmbraceUniqueness every day. Everyone is welcome here, regardless of your gender, family status, religion, age, disability, the color of your skin, or who you love. And while we’ve taken steps towards becoming a truly inclusive employer, we also know that we still have a ways to go. This could be as small as using common language, educating our teams and driving company-wide initiatives (led by both P&W and departments themselves).
- You set up and execute our DEI strategy within our people experience map
- Your help us define what DEI means at Personio, and what our focus areas should be each year that underpins our overall strategy
- You work closely with all People & Workplace sub-teams and the wider org to help us make our programs and experiences inclusive for everyone
- You provide regular updates for strategic and quarterly business reviews, tracking relevant KPIs and metrics to measure our impact, and hold everyone accountable for their activities and projects
- You analyze data to understand where we can improve, e.g. by looking into more diverse hiring
- You do research on best-in-class DEI programs and provide recommendations to the teams based on your findings
- You develop frameworks to ensure that our DEI projects are scalable and achievable
- You collaborate with our Diversity Committee to create engaging programs, internal and external initiatives, and content to help support underrepresented groups and educate others
- You create and lead DEI trainings for Personio and collect feedback to measure their success
What you need to succeed
- You have 3+ years experience in taking DEI concepts into action
- You take full ownership and are able to work autonomously
- You spread your enthusiasm to everyone you speak with by using the right tone and messaging
- Project Management: You are able to break down complex projects into individual milestones, work towards tough deadlines, adapt to ongoing change, and are able to deliver high quality results with little guidance
- Stakeholder Management: You know when and are able to involve stakeholders of all levels, understand their individual needs, find common ground, and stoke stakeholder engagement
- Relationship Management: You’re able to build and maintain quality working relationships with employees, candidates, and partners
- You have a very diligent working style and are capable of managing several work streams at the same time
- You know your different target groups and adjust your plans and actions accordingly
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message to your target group in verbal and written form as well as in presentations and documentation
- You are proficient in working with data and are able to optimize your actions based on your analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?