- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
The core mission of the Marketing Team is to generate valuable leads for the sales team, accelerate pipeline, increase win rates and to make Personio the leading HR brand in SMB.
As Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting the performance for all our marketing activities. Additionally, you will own our tracking set-up and be our web tracking go-to-person.
- You analyze customer journeys, funnels and multi-funnel attribution and derive recommendations and insights for your marketing colleagues
- You produce marketing KPI dashboards and deliver monthly cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights
- You will own our web analytics stack (Google Analytics, VWO, Google Tag Manager etc.) ensuring end-to-end integration and comprehensive event tracking
- You partner up with our internal marketing teams (performance, website, content, brand, events & regional) and collaborate closely with them as the knowledge owner for customer and marketing data
- You work with and influence cross-functional teams including Sales, Finance, Product and Customer Operations
- You develop marketing leadership dashboards, presentations, etc., to communicate results in a succinct, easy-to-understand manner, to all levels of the organization
What you need to succeed
- You have extensive practical experience as a (Marketing) Data Analyst (or similar) and are therefore experienced with digital marketing channels - especially performance and conversion optimization
- You have experience with web tracking solutions like Google Tag Manager
- You are proficient in building dashboards and visualizing data in an easy accessible manner. Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Data Studio, or SiSense is a must-have
- Experience with CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot is a plus
- You have a passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- You have the ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.