- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Join our international BI team and contribute to shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. Embedded into our Product & Engineering organization, you will have a direct impact on improving our product by working directly with product teams, user researchers, and leadership.
We are looking for the first Product Analyst to join our team with the mission of surfacing compelling insights that drive product changes. You’ll help create well-informed priorities and guide strategy by exploring patterns in data.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our product and our users
- Support teams with their research projects to develop and test hypotheses
- Foster a culture of measurement, metrics, and experimentation within product development teams by establishing robust monitoring of our OKRs and KPIs and by providing powerful self-service tools
- Empower teams to track and analyze product usage and to measure the success of domain-specific product iterations on their own
- Proactively recognize patterns and broadcast insights that inform our strategy and product roadmap
- Collaborate with the BI team to utilize and extend our data platform, share best practices and connect the dots across data sets of different tools and departments
- Support the further improvement of our data structures and data quality
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics role in a SaaS environment, preferably working closely with product teams
- Sound understanding of product metrics
- University degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS) and experience in applied statistics
- Strong SQL skills and experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau and Looker
- A proven track record of initiating analyses and delivering actionable insights out of that with minimal supervision
- An analytical mindset, with the intellectual curiosity to search for context and insights behind the numbers paired with a strong business and product acumen
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- We focus on results rather than schedules
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?