- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, led by Index and Meritech. We’re rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% would recommend a friend to work here. We are listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. In 2021 we will scale our Dublin office from circa 50 employees towards 200. Come join us!
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be part of a mission-based multidisciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Creating holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder review
- Partnering up with UX Research team to drive discovery
- Driving co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Delivering project specifications and support implementation
- Contributing to our Design System
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 4 years of experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- You understand how people interact with digital products, their cognitive biases and industry established interaction patterns
- You have a strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- You have a good understanding of information architecture
- You seek and provides feedback regularly for continuous improvement
- You are fluent in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.