- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. With offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Dublin, and Amsterdam, Personio is on a mission to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
Recruiting is a high pace business. With more than 3 thousands customers and over 10 thousands daily active users, our recruiting module is the most used sector within the Personio HR Platform. We are continuously working towards our vision of automating time-consuming processes that work in a highly collaborative and user-friendly way, while maintaining a deeply integrated approach within our overall platform.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Product Designer with a strong, creative and human-centered design approach that will help us to extend our design team and the Personio’s Recruiting product as well as make sure that design is well represented in all our product teams. You will work closely with our team of product managers, user researchers and engineers to bring our recruiting solution to the next level, designing new and exciting features while making sure that our product remains coherent, scalable and relevant to our business.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team, working side-by-side with Product Managers and Engineers as well as other Designers
- Being a key part of our product development process driving design projects from concept to delivery
- Strong focus and passion for the early stages of the design process, such as discovery and research.
- Creating holistic user experiences to match customer and business needs
- Creating prototypes for testing and stakeholder reviews
- Partnering closely with our UX Research team to drive discovery
- Driving co-creation sessions with other team members and stakeholders
- Delivering project specifications and supporting the implementation
- Contributing to our Design System
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience with digital products
- You understand how people interact with digital products, their cognitive biases and industry established interaction patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design and attention to detail. Experience with data visualization is a plus.
- You have the ability to iterate quickly, create low and high fidelity prototypes
- Good understanding of information architecture
- You provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement, but also seek out areas of improvement as well
- Great communication skills in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively with a flexible 50% in-office and 50% remote working framework. “Remote” can mean at home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?