- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Senior Service Designer for our Payroll tribe who will bring a creative human-centered process to improve and design new services through collaborative methods that engage both customers and service delivery teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and mapping the Payroll service experiences of all our customers along the value chain.
- Being a key contributor to strategic decisions.
- Working closely with user researchers and experts to drive the discovery efforts around Payroll focused topics with technical and compliant complexity.
- Facilitating collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams and actively partnering with all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating and envisioning concepts and leading discussions to improve outcomes from a user-centered, system, and business perspective.
- Support teams to develop practices and rituals to design user-centered services and elevate our system thinking.
- Mentor members of the design team.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Service Design on B2B SaaS solutions.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered and service design, as well as in depth experience in design thinking and methodologies
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring members of the team
- You know how to build workflows and processes that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have experience engaging with Customer Service and Operations teams as internal customers
- Ability to work within a self-directed and proactive culture
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English (German and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Banking, Insurance, Taxation, etc) preferred but not essential
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We offer an office location in the heart of Madrid and language classes: English & Spanish
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- We offer Visa and relocation support
- Health insurance (company level plan): Sanitas private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse and children
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?