- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and mapping the Payroll service experiences of all our customers along the value chain.
- Working closely with user researchers and experts to drive the discovery efforts around Payroll focused topics with technical and compliant complexity.
- Facilitating collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams and actively partnering with all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating and envisioning concepts and leading discussions to improve outcomes from a user-centered, system, and business perspective.
- Support teams to develop practices and rituals to design user-centered services and elevate our system thinking.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Service Design on B2B SaaS solutions.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered and service design, as well as in depth experience in design thinking and methodologies
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You know how to build workflows and processes that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have experience engaging with Customer Service and Operations teams as internal customers
- Ability to work within a self-directed and proactive culture
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English (German and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Banking, Insurance, Taxation, etc) preferred but not essential
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?