- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Business Applications
The Quality Management is responsible for the quality assessment of the work of our operational teams in Customer Service as well as Implementation. The Quality Managers are providing feedback & coaching sessions for the individual contributors in those teams. The team’s target is to ensure that we are offering the best support experience possible to our customers while working efficiently at the same time.
The team’s responsibilities include:
- Regular assessment and reporting of the quality and efficiency of all individual contributors, teams, and departments within Customer Operations.
- Regular calibrations with all people contributing to the overall quality assessment of Customer Operations to ensure the highest level of objectivity and stability possible.
- Development, administration, and continuous improvement of clear guidelines and processes for the quality assessment, briefing/coaching as well as cross-departmental collaboration.
- Continuous briefing of team leads and coaching of the individual contributors to optimize the operational performance.
- Support of the strategy development, project management, and process improvements of Customer Operations.
- Building and maintaining a sufficiently deep understanding of the Personio product and processes as the necessary basis for all quality-related aspects.
What you need to succeed
- First experience in a Quality Management/Assessment position in a support organisation - ideally in a B2B, software, technical support environment.
- Striving for operational excellence in own work and passing this attitude on to your peers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Experience in customer communication (esp. negotiation/conflict/complaint management)
- Positive mindset and willingness to move mountains to make our customers successful
- General tech mindset and more particular understanding of web-based software systems and development (Databases, APIs, ...)
- Data-drivenness, analytical thinking, and very good time management
- Need for in-depth Personio product knowledge as well as HR process understanding
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. On