- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We are more than a support team. As we keep on growing, we are looking for you to become part of our strong team and support us in taking group accounting, consolidation and IFRS reporting within Finance, Legal and BI at Personio to a best-in-class level as a Manager Group Accounting & Reporting.
You will strongly contribute to our mission of ensuring Personio’s successful IFRS transition and first-time consolidation by applying various IFRS standards to the specifics of Personio’s business model and support in enabling consolidated IFRS reporting to become part of Personio’s daily business. We want to see your passion for setting-up processes and compiling financial information from scratch, continuously finding ways of improvement and making use of customizations & the newest tools.
Your responsibilities will cover but are not limited to:
- Assess business transactions against IFRS standards and identify the accounting impact
- Capture, calculate and record IFRS and consolidation journal entries
- Act as accounting business partner in bringing IFRS and consolidation into our new ERP system
- Actively contribute to automating the output of IFRS financial statements and notes
- Assure timeliness and quality of IFRS reporting by having our stakeholders in mind
- Support continuous improvement of accounting and reporting processes
- Work together and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders & other colleagues, external consultants and auditors
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in auditing and/or accounting, preferably in a “Big 4” audit firm (or equivalent) or a fast-growing B2B tech, software or SaaS environment
- And/or experience in working in a group accounting / financial reporting role
- Strong IFRS and general accounting knowledge
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Driven by quality, yet being pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Proactive mindset with a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
- Tech-savvy, curiosity-driven, low-ego approach to collaboration, and a willingness to take ownership and push projects to completion
- Effective communication with stakeholders across the company, demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Fluent in English language, German or any other language is a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?