- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Our growing and ambitious Finance team enables the fast and sustainable growth of Personio by ensuring financial health. We see ourselves as co-pilot of our business leaders and partner collaboratively with the entire organization, to enable data-driven decision making by providing thoughtful analysis and insights. We are looking for a highly motivated Manager Strategic Controlling (m/f/d) helping to build up the strategic controlling function at our company. In collaboration with highly-motivated colleagues you will run and improve budgeting and forecasting processes, maintain the company finance model, implement and run a company-wide financial planning tool, analyze business cases and bring financial literacy to the entire company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive all forward-orientated key finance processes including long-term strategic plan, annual budgeting and rolling forecast
- Maintain and improve the integrated financial model of Personio
- Support implementation of Adaptive Insights as a company-wide financial planning tool as well as integration with Workday as finance ERP. Afterwards, act as corresponding product owner of Adaptive at Personio
- Lead quantitative and qualitative analytical work that unlocks business insights and drives decision-making on key business topics (e.g. development of business case for new growth initiative)
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the field of (Strategic) Controlling (ideally in SaaS, online B2B/B2C, consulting, Private Equity/VC)
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, physics or any related field
- You have profound knowledge in Google Workspace (incl. Google Sheets & Google Slides) - ideally you have also substantial working experience with Adaptive Insights (or any highly comparable tool like Anaplan)
- You have professional experience in financial modelling (P&L, BS, CF)
- You are willing to learn fast and to take responsibility from day one
- You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus)
- You have an independent, analytical, data-driven, well structured and solution-oriented work ethic
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?