- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
As Payroll Manager you are part of the People & Workplace Team and the main point of contact for our employees when it comes to payroll-related topics. Furthermore, you will be part of the People Operations team who are constantly improving HR processes at Personio.
Here is a list of some of your core responsibilities and contributions:
- You will be part of the responsible HR team addressing all questions around our internal payroll.
- You will prepare our internal payroll on a monthly basis. This includes preparing Germany (Main) and supporting Ireland, UK, Netherlands and Spain’s payroll
- You will exchange correspondence with health insurance companies, tax offices, legal authorities, etc
- You will contribute to the maintenance of the topic compensation and benefits
- You will assist with onboarding and offboarding processes at Personio
- You will handle the payroll-related and general requests from our employees
- You become a product expert and help us offer the best possible customer experience
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your business studies with a focus on accounting, controlling, finance, or HR-related studies
- You have at least 4 years of experience in preparing German payroll for companies
- You are familiar with questions and processes relating to payroll, compensation, benefits, overall taxation, and/or HR topics
- You have experience shaping technology to set up Payroll and employee’s data while customizing HRMs to becoming the main “source of truth” for HR
- You are very customer-oriented and are looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an HR Manager
- You are communicative with very good German (C1 level) and English (C1) spoken and written
- You have a very diligent work style that can manage simultaneous projects
- Nice to have - International Payroll experience and Shadow payroll
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?