- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
As we keep on growing, we are looking for you to become part of our strong team and support us in taking Controlling within Finance at Personio to a best-in-class level as a Senior Controller.
You will strongly contribute to our mission of ensuring Personio’s healthy growth and development by monitoring and understanding our target achievement, defining and implementing measures as well as identifying and steering risks. As a team, we scale with the business but in a smart way. We want to see your passion for setting-up processes from scratch, continuously finding ways of improvement and making use of customizations & the newest tools.
Your responsibilities will cover but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and monitoring budget- and target achievements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Driving projects for continuous automation and further developing our controlling instruments & processes
- Generating information from our system landscape for ad-hoc analysis
- Further developing our internal & external as well as monthly & quarterly reports
- Expanding our controlling services for partner departments
- Business partnering with the department leaders and defining appropriate recommendations & implementing measures
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience as a generalist in Controlling, preferably in a fast-growing B2B tech, software or SaaS environment
- Experience with Data Warehouses and implementing reporting / cost planning tools strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with competing priorities and with a high impact at all levels within the company
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Effective communication skills demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Proactive mindset with a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?