- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you. We are looking for you to become part of our strong team and help us to take Accounting within Finance at Personio to a best-in-class level.
To support and shape our growth journey, we are looking for a Senior Manager Accounting (m/f/d), working directly with our Head of Accounting & Tax.
The scope of your role includes, but is not limited to:
- Lead and perform projects to further develop and improve Accounting, including accounting-related processes
- Assess complex accounting issues and prepare accounting memos
- Support in the choice and documentation of accounting policies
- Support in the preparation of a Group Accounting Guideline
- Implement and continuously improve our internal controls system
- Further professionalize along our growth journey (e. g. fast close, reporting)
- Continuously improve the accounting systems landscape
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company
- Contact for external auditors
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in auditing and/or accounting, preferably in a “Big 4” audit firm (or equivalent) or a fast-growing B2B tech, software or SaaS environment
- German certified public accountant (Wirtschaftsprüfer/in) or equivalent is a plus
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Proactive mindset with a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
- Tech-savvy, curiosity-driven, low-ego approach to collaboration, and a willingness to take ownership and push projects to completion
- Effective communication with stakeholders across the company, demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?