- Date Posted
- Aug. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As a member of the People Ops team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across all Personio offices that are both in compliance with labor-law regulations and fully aligned with our strategic HR/People pillars.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- In partnership with People leaders and co-workers, you will be responsible for developing the local HR presence in Munich able to support employees throughout their lifecycle while being in compliance with local labor law regulations
- You will collaborate with the People Partners team on Employees Relations as a Person of Trust for Munich employees looking to mediate
- You will also assist with global administration of benefits, and employees request throughout our ticketing system while thriving for employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- You will be working data-driven - diving into analytics, supporting with reporting and deriving insights from employee surveys
- You will assist with onboarding and offboarding processes at Personio.
- You will partner with People team on global immigration and relocation for employees
- You will become a product expert and get to know Personio inside out. You are a visitor of the product reviews and keep the People team up-to-date about new features and changes. You assist with our own Personio account (HRM) and ensure it is maintained on an extraordinary level
- You operate with full ownership of topics including process improvement and excel on service.
- You have an eye for detail and ensure compliance to company internal policies and local legal regulations
- Sharing and documenting your insights and learnings is a given for you
- Our principles - driven by impact, ownership, diligence and teamspirit
What you need to succeed
- Significant knowledge of German legal HR regulations, including HR compliance, health and safety basic requirements, policy creation, and ops management (leaves, attendance, vacations, etc.) - in addition first knowledge of Spanish legislation would be a plus
- Significant experience maintaining HRM systems and using productivity tools (Slack, Google Suite, Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with onboarding and off-boarding employees, and the complete employee lifecycle (resolving Employee Tickets, managing data changes, records management)
- Authonomy, diligence, and ability to manage simultaneous projects without compromising quality
- Work on a team, taking ownership but also supporting other team members
- Impact - Work with high standards and constantly challenging the status quo
- Passionate about learning and applying People trends that will excel the experience of our employees
- Customer Service mindset that puts our employees in the center of everything
- Stakeholder management to ensure a smooth experience for all involved parties
- Mindset of troubleshooting difficult situations, getting to the core and finding rewarding solutions for employees and the business
- Expert English and German language skills - Spanish language knowledge is a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?