- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
As a People Program Manager you will create and deliver an outstanding Personio People Experience that enables us to become the No.1 choice for international talents by bringing our People Experience Map to life.
- You continuously optimize our Personio People Experience Map, leading internal product reviews, joint prioritization with teams for annual people strategy and half year OKRs You ensure consistent people experience through all channels based on our People Experience Map
- You collaborate closely with all our sub-teams in People & Workplace but also on a company-level to ensure outstanding and aligned people experience
- You set up standardized processes and make sure that all team members are following these standards
- You use candidate and employee data to assess impact priorities for People Experience focus areas
- You manage complex projects with stakeholders from all levels
What you need to succeed
- You have 3+ years experience in driving people projects or HR consultancy
- You are an enabler and help other teams to execute successfully on their projects to improve our People Experience (e.g. guidance, workshops, meetings, support)
- Project Management: You are able to break down high complex projects into individual milestones, work towards tough deadlines, adapt to ongoing change, and are able to deliver high-quality results with little guidance
- Stakeholder Management: You know when and are able to involve stakeholders of all levels and understand their individual needs
- You have a very diligent working style and are capable of managing several work streams at the same time
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message to our different target groups, in verbal and written form as well as in presentations and documentation
- You are proficient in working with data, able to optimize actions based on your analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?