- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
You’re responsible for supporting the Head of Reward & People Analytics in developing, implementing and embedding our reward strategy across Personio from both an operational & strategic perspective, that gets us closer towards being the best technology company to work for in Europe.
- Support in designing competitive and innovative total reward activities so we can attract and retain the talent we need to achieve our goals across all elements of reward:
- Performance and career growth linked reward, and
- Other people frameworks linked with Reward
- As part of the Reward Team, you will play an essential part in:
- Upskilling Leaders to help understand all aspects of Reward; and
- Building out the strategic and operational frameworks we need to be ready for Personio’s future plans, including becoming a publicly listed company.
- The role sits as part of the Reward & People Analytics Team alongside another Reward Business Partner and reports into the Head of Reward and People Analytics. We are part of the People & Workplace Department with responsibility across the entire company.
- This is a Global Role and new role for Personio and you can shape it in the way you think is best!
- Core responsibilities
- Salary Band (Base Pay) Administration, Operation & Maintenance;
- Employee Share Option Plans – Support Administration, Operation & Maintenance;
- Global Benefits - Support Administration, Operation & Maintenance;
- Support Driving Total Reward Engagement;
- Measuring Return on Investment against Intrinsic Reward; and
- Work with the broader People Team to deliver performance & compensation review cycle
What you need to succeed
- You’re a commercially driven human being, passionate about Reward and someone with a deep level of experience of owning some or all elements of total reward, product or service led international technology companies. #gotheextramile
- You’ll have built up your experience in a similar role(s) and ideally, you’ll have worked in a high growth scale up business, fast-paced environment, and/or going through growth but with the long-term mindset of sustaining growth.
- You will be a great networker who values the importance of relationships and building knowledge in relation to maintaining transparent and accurate external market intelligence.
- You value competency and attitude over knowledge because you are aware knowledge can be acquired and built.
- Total Reward | Creativity – we are not a “one size fits all” company, and we are not looking for “standard, off the shelf, common” Reward solutions and as such, you will think creatively to find the best solution for Personio based on your experience in
- Stock plans,
- Mobility programmes (internationally & department) and
- Employment taxes
- Market Knowledge - you will have an idea of what external markets and reward professionals are implementing and identifying trends so that Personio remains competitive and improve our Total Reward arrangements
- Advanced Excel / Analytical skills - you will have Excel superpowers and real depth of experience in building Excel models, driving decisions through simplifying data and sparking conversation from an amateur audience
- Detail and data focused - you’ll have an eye for detail and an appreciation of data using these to drive your decisions but ensuring you empathize with your customers
- Communication/Story Telling - you can take data, simplify it and use it to prepare materials that can be shared directly with our Executive team. We’re a data led business but that’s not enough; you’ll need to be able to craft strong narratives from data and present these in clear and compelling ways
- Customer Empathy - invest time in understanding the needs of your internal stakeholders, helping them understand total reward and what it means for their function and the company
- Adaptable - you will be as comfortable working with ambiguity as you are with certainty. We need someone who can be agile enough to respond to changing priorities deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities and you’ll need to have experience of designing solutions that can think global and act local
- Problem Solver - critical and conceptual thinking comes easily to you, with the ability to come up with solutions through pragmatic solutions
- Results focused - you’ll plan ahead, however not over commit and aim to complete what you set out to accomplish.
- Incredible team player - you’ll be working in partnership with various stakeholders across the business (as well as People Partners, People Operations and Talent Acquisition) , so you’ll need to be collaborative in outlook and get your kicks from helping increase others’ expertise and ownership
- Teach-ability – you will demonstrate consistent eagerness to learn, listen, apply knowledge and accept all forms of feedback
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?