- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As a member of the People Operations team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across all Personio offices so they are both in compliance with labor-law regulations and fully aligned with our strategic HR/People pillars, with a special emphasis on the Madrid, Spain office.
Some of your main responsibilities include:
- As part of a global HR team, you along with People Ops team members, will take an active part on supporting more than 1000 employees within our five offices (Spain, Germany, Ireland, UK, and Netherland) in a variety of People Experience Products, including onboarding, offboarding, Global Mobility (immigration and relocation of internal employees or new hires), local benefits management, as well as employee life-cycle projects (ticketing system, employee requests, employee relations, etc.).
- You will represent our local HR presence able to support Spain-based employees (100 and growing) throughout their lifecycle in compliance with Spanish labor law and healthy and safety regulations. Similarly, you will be implementing and adjusting our HR/People pillars to our Spain office (adjustment of work contracts to spanish legislation, implement and manage country specific HR programs and benefits, etc.)
- You will collaborate with People Partners team on Employees Relations, as a Person of Trust for Spain-based employees
- You will be the main responsible on Spain HR and Payroll preparation topics, including handling communication to competent authorities in regards to HR processes (Payroll, new headcount, attrition, taxation, among others), support Spanish Payroll Preparation, creation of work contracts, and the be main point of communications with Payroll partners and Mutua.
- You will operate with full ownership on topics including process improvement, documentation, and excelling at employee’s experience
- You will be responsible for the mentorship of an Intern (Prácticas) who will support administrative tasks for Spain and the rest of the offices.
What you need to succeed
- Significant knowledge of Spanish legal HR regulations, including HR compliance, health and safety basic requirements, policy creation, benefits, absence management (leaves, attendance, vacations, etc.), among other HR Operations topics
- Besides being an expert on Spanish HR topics, you will also have global HR knowledge and experience supporting HR projects with an international impact
- Significant experience maintaining HRM systems and using productivity tools (Slack, Google Suite, Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with onboarding and off-boarding employees, managing employee livecycle requests (resolving Employee Tickets, managing data changes, records management), handling communication with labor authorities, and benefits vendors
- Experiencing leading impactful projects at a global and local level while enjoying working with autonomy, diligence, and demonstrating ability to manage simultaneous projects without compromising quality or high standards
- Experience mentoring and supporting other team members
- You poses a workstyle highly collaborative, supporting other team members and key stakeholders on variety of global and local initiatives
- Given we are a fast growing company, it is essential to manage ambiguity: You need to feel comfortable with the uncertainty of change and can decide and act without the full picture. Focused on solutions over problems and is able to deals with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Bilingual English-Spanish. German is a big plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote or in the office
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick (or schools are closed due to the Pandemic)
- Participation in our Private Health insurance Plan: Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost of €43 for employees, spouse, or children
- Visa and relocation support
- Food and public transport subsidy of €68 per month
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with an office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility