- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
As a member of the People Operations team, you will play a key role in shaping an excellent and solid HR presence across all Personio offices that are both in compliance with labor-law regulations and fully aligned with our strategic HR/People pillars.
In partnership with People leaders and senior co-workers, you will be responsible for supporting all of our offices in a variety of People Experience Products, including onboarding, internal mobility, work permits, relocations, global benefits management... but with a specialisation in Global Mobility. We are growing rapidly and planning on becoming the Top Employer in Europe, that means we are bringing talent from all over the world, experiencing internal mobility, and we need someone to own our strategy around Mobility.
Your most relevant duties will be the following:
- You will represent our local HR presence able to support employees throughout their mobility while being in compliance with labor law and healthy and safety regulations
- You will collaborate with People Partners team on Employees Relations, as a Person of Trust for all company-wide employees and new joiners
- You will also assist with global administration of benefits, and employees request throughout our ticketing system while thriving for employee satisfaction
- You will handle communication to competent authorities in regards to HR and Mobility processes
- You will operate with full ownership on topics including process improvement, documentation, and excelling at employee’s experience
What you need to succeed
- You have significant knowledge of legal HR regulations, including HR compliance, health and safety basic requirements, policy creation, benefits, visas and work permits, relocation among other HR Operations topics specifically around Mobility and Expats matters
- You will also have global HR knowledge and experience supporting the following countries: Germany, Spain, Ireland, UK, and Netherlands
- Significant experience maintaining HRM systems and using productivity tools (Slack, Google Suite, Confluence, Jira)
- Experience with onboarding and off-boarding employees, managing employee mobility requests (resolving Employee Tickets, managing data changes, records management), handling communication with labor authorities.
- Experiencing leading impactful projects at a global and local level while enjoying working with autonomy, diligence, and demonstrating ability to manage simultaneous projects without compromising quality or high standards
- Experience mentoring and supporting other team members
- Workstyle highly collaborative, supporting other team members and key stakeholders on variety of global and local initiatives
- Given we are a fast growing company, it is essential to manage ambiguity: Deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change and can decide and act without the full picture. Focused on solutions over problems and is able to deal with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Being fluent in English. Spanish and German are very valuable
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or Monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs