- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organizations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll, and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London, and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 1,000 employees and 3,500 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organization in Europe. Come join us!
We are currently hiring Talent Acquisition Partners at mid and senior level for our global business teams. You would be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to further build out our international business teams. This role offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale and will suit a very experienced recruiter who will relish the chance to not only hire but to build out the function as well. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Owning and managing end-to-end recruiting process of all tech-related Personio roles
- Defining and implementing suitable recruiting/sourcing strategies in order to find the best and most motivated talents
- Working closely with hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Ensuring an outstanding candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process
- Continuously improving our talent acquisition function, including the identification of improvement areas and rolling out best practices
What you need to succeed
- You bring substantial knowledge and experience within the field of in-house talent acquisition (e.g. in Active Sourcing and Interviewing)
- Communication: You are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as in the documentation of processes
- Organizational skills: You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks, complete them diligently and handle several complex tasks at the same time
- You are proficient in working with data, being able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are business-fluent in English, German skills is a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work!
Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.