- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
You would be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to further build out our international business teams. As a senior member you will be expected to be comfortable with hiring for our more senior & complex roles, drive global projects and offer regular guidance and support to the team. This role offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale and will suit a very experienced recruiter who will relish the chance to not only hire but to build out the function as well. This is a permanent opportunity.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process of the roles assigned to you, including:
- Design recruitment strategies
- Source qualified candidates
- Screen and utilise structured based interviewing techniques
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience throughout
- Manage the offer process
- Work closely with our hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives e.g. employer branding, recruitment & networking events, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Create, own and deliver on local and global projects of high complexity
- Continuously improve our talent acquisition function including process improvement and implementing best practices
- Foster knowledge sharing within the team and mentor other team members
What you need to succeed
- Expert level knowledge and experience within the field of talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of five years in-house recruiting for international SaaS/Tech companies)
- A minimum of three years experience in sales, marketing and/or customer operations hiring including sourcing expertise (creating effective boolean search strings and outreach messaging)
- Experience hiring for leadership/exec roles with success is a distinct advantage (‘Head Of’, Director, VP etc.)
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes)
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?