- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
You would be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to further build out our international business teams. As a senior member you will be expected to be comfortable with hiring for our more senior & complex roles, drive global projects and offer regular guidance and support to the team. This role offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale and will suit a very experienced recruiter who will relish the chance to not only hire but to build out the function as well. This is a permanent opportunity.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process of the roles assigned to you, including:
- Design recruitment strategies
- Pro-actively source qualified candidates
- Screen and utilise structured based interviewing techniques
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience throughout
- Manage the offer process
- Work closely with our hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives e.g. employer branding, recruitment & networking events, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Create, own and deliver on local and global projects of high complexity
- Continuously improve our talent acquisition function including process improvement and implementing best practices
- Foster knowledge sharing within the team and mentor other team members
What you need to succeed
- Expert level knowledge and experience within the field of talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of five years in-house recruiting for international SaaS/Tech companies)
- A minimum of three years experience in sales, marketing and/or customer operations hiring including sourcing expertise (creating effective boolean search strings and outreach messaging)
- Experience hiring for leadership/exec roles with success is a distinct advantage (‘Head Of’, Director, VP etc.)
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results
- You are proficient in working with data, able to apply analytics on your daily work, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, a skiing trip, and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- We offer language classes: English & Spanish
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- Health insurance (company level plan): private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse, and children
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveler community.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?