- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to Enable Better Organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses across Europe. Following our recent Series D funding round, valuing us at $1.7B, we’re the most valued and fastest growing European HR software company. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are a team of over 600 employees, rising to 1000 by the end of 2021. We have over 3000 customers and are growing rapidly.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Personio to grow, develop and build for the future. That’s where you come in!
As (Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner - Engineering, you will be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to build out our engineering across all engineering sites. Personio is relatively new to the Irish market but due to its success is growing rapidly. This is a permanent role which offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale. It will suit an experienced recruiter who relishes the opportunity to not only hire but to build out the function as well. Personio’s mission is to become the leading cloud-based all-in-on HR software for SMEs in Europe. Come join us!
What you need to succeed
- Substantial knowledge and experience within the field of technical talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of five years, including at least two years in-house). Experience building out software engineering teams (with a high technical bar) is a must.
- Technical sourcing expertise (creating effective boolean search strings and outreach messaging).
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation.
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently.
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results.
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares