- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to Enable Better Organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses across Europe. Following our recent Series D funding round, valuing us at $1.7B, we’re the most valued and fastest growing European HR software company. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are a team of over 600 employees, rising to 1000 by the end of 2021. We have over 3000 customers and are growing rapidly.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Personio to grow, develop and build for the future. That’s where you come in!
As (Senior) Technical Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to build out our engineering across all engineering sites. Dublin is also home to International Sales & Marketing but this role will focus exclusively on technical hiring. Personio is relatively new to the Irish market but due to its success is growing rapidly. This is a permanent role which offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale. It will suit an experienced recruiter who relishes the opportunity to not only hire but to build out the function as well. Personio’s mission is to become the leading cloud-based all-in-on HR software for SMEs in Europe. Come join us!
What you need to succeed
- Substantial knowledge and experience within the field of technical talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of three years, including at least two years in-house). Experience building out software engineering teams (with a high technical bar) is a must.
- Technical sourcing expertise (creating effective boolean search strings and outreach messaging).
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with your internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation.
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently.
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results.
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?