- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London, Madrid and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to more than 600 employees, 3000 customers and we’re growing rapidly. In January 2021 we received new $125M Series D funding, bringing our valuation to $1.7B and thus making us the most valuable HR tech company in Europe.
As (Senior) Technical Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for partnering with our hiring managers to build out our engineering across all engineering sites. This role offers a variety of interesting challenges as we scale. It will suit a senior technical recruiter who will relish the opportunity to not only hire but to work side by side with international People teams to make Personio the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll solution for SMEs in Europe. For the right candidate, this position can be onsite (Madrid office), remote, or hybrid remote-onsite. Come join us!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process of the technical and non technical roles assigned to you, including:
- Design recruitment strategies
- Pro-actively source qualified candidates
- Screen and utilise structured based interviewing techniques
- Ensure a fantastic candidate experience throughout
- Manage the offer process
- Work closely with our hiring managers and other key stakeholders on strategic initiatives e.g. employer branding, recruitment & networking events, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Create, own and deliver on local and global projects of high complexity
- Continuously improve our talent acquisition function including process improvement and implementing best practices
- Foster knowledge sharing within the team and mentor other team members
What you need to succeed
- Expert level knowledge and experience within the field of talent acquisition (ideally a minimum of five years in-house recruiting for international product-based companies)
- A minimum of three years experience in software engineering hiring including sourcing expertise (creating effective boolean search strings and outreach messaging).
- Stakeholder management: you are a natural multi-tasker and able to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication: you are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form as well as documentation.
- Organisational skills: you have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently.
- Project management: You are able to plan and execute assigned projects within the agreed time frame delivering high quality results.
- You are proficient in working with data, able to apply analytics on your daily work, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your own analysis
- English level C1 for both verbal and written communication
- Market-proven, Europe’s most valuable HR SaaS and fast-growing company ($250M funding acquired to date)
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. During Covid-19 work from home is optional until further notice. We have programs to support employees during the pandemic, especially those who have children.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- We want happy employees - on top of your salary you will receive 68 € for food & public transport
- We like to be efficient - with us you will receive a Flexible Benefits Debit card in order to save taxes
- We offer language classes: English & Spanish
- Parental benefit: In case your kids get ill, you may take up to 10 additional days off
- We offer Visa and relocation support
- Health insurance (company level plan): private health insurance for 43 € for Personio employees, spouse and children
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
- To apply for this opportunity please attach your resume in English.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?