- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Actively work towards scaling a diverse and ambitious company
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process and finding/attracting the top talent on the market to contribute to Personios success
- Collaborate closely with your Hiring Managers as you are their main sparring partner regarding all Talent Topics
- Identify not only sourcing strategies, but also closing strategies for candidates and provide a best in class candidate experience to make their decision as easy as possible
- Use social media and other tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously look at new innovative ways to source candidates across all channels
What you need to succeed
- First experience in recruiting and sourcing in an hyper-growth environment
- Passion for the world of recruiting - you are comfortable with digging deeper into specifics of different roles and aim to speak the same language with your stakeholders and candidates
- Being used to hiring various positions within a short time and enjoy fast paced environments
- Experience in a fast growing company or agency preferred
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques and channels to attract talents
- Structured way of working and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- Outstanding team-player, detail oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent and on point communication in German and English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?