- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, the People team’s job is to help Personio to grow, develop and build for the future. That’s where you come in!
We aim high! On our way to becoming the #1 HR operating system in Europe, you will partner with our business to hire world class talent and enable long-term growth and success of Personio. With that you will have a direct impact on creating a lasting #winningorganization.
We are looking for a Team Lead Talent Acquisition who will have an immense impact on shaping our European success story and growing our Personio Team.
You will lead your own team, who will expect your guidance, experience and mentorship and where you will take care of the improvement, efficiency and innovation of our talent acquisition processes. You will also be part of a larger recruiting and employer branding team in order to increase our position and spread our unique culture.
What are the most important duties of this role?
Leadership / People Management:
- Manage, mentor and develop team members and be an inspiring leader
- Achieve our global hiring targets
- Conduct half-yearly performance review process with your team members
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Distribute team resources fairly and based on strengths and capacity
- Closely collaborate with your peers and lead on developing and executing a conjoint, effective hiring strategy
- Conduct quarterly budget planning for the overall HR budget and performing against it
- Conduct quarterly hiring planning for the overall HR hiring plan
- Set quarterly OKRs for the team
- Identify and win the best candidates for Personio´s business teams
- Develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy to fulfil the quarterly and long-term hiring target, enabling the constant growth of the company
- Be a trusted advisor for internal stakeholders on all talent acquisition related matters and proactively manage discussions by giving regular updates, realistic outlooks, addressing challenges and suggesting solutions
- Work in a data-driven way, understand numbers behind processes and draw conclusions for future activities
- Constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimising our recruiting process, increasing efficiency, identifying new recruiting sources, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Employer Branding to take the right measures in order to establish Personio as the software employer of choice in Europe
What you need to succeed
- You bring substantial (At least 2 years) knowledge and experience with leading an in-house talent acquisition team, ideally with experience from companies that have strongly scaled in size
- Ideally you bring experience building up TA Teams in a similarly high bar organisation within the technology industry and with a focus on hiring international sales, customer experience and growth
- You strive in a very fast-paced environment and you combine humbleness, passion and hard work to help drive Personio´s growth
- You are a to-the-point communicator, able to adapt your message and influence your target group, in verbal and written form and you are comfortable communicating on all seniority levels. Business fluency in English is a must
- You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritise a variety of tasks, complete them diligently and handle several complex tasks at the same time. You pass this attitude on to the team and apply high standards towards your team’s diligence
- You are proficient in working with data, being able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You have a strategic mindset, are able to think ahead and use data as your foundation to take decisions
- You bring a positive, can-do and hands-on mindset and you’re able to make pragmatic decisions
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?