- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
The International Business Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building out our offices in Dublin, London and Madrid (excluding product and engineering roles). Our team will specifically be hiring for sales & marketing, people & workplace, customer operations and everything else in-between. As our first Talent Sourcer aligned to this team you would have the opportunity to build out processes, take part in impactful project work and of course help us to actively source the best passive candidates in the global market. This is a permanent position.
- You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You will build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing and evaluating new tools on a regular basis
- You document your findings in the right format, based on your evaluation and share them with the broader team
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process, increasing efficiency
- You collaborate with EB and TAMs on strategic nurturing initiatives and help to execute them
- You create relevant data working towards your key results
What you need to succeed
- You bring a deep understanding and experience in sourcing for business roles (multi-lingual sales, marketing, customer operations or leadership roles preferred) in the technology/software industry
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about Personio
- You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritise a variety of complex tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are a natural networker. You collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers and you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network, using your talent to engage with candidates
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?