- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
The International Business Talent Acquisition team is responsible for building out our offices in Dublin, London and Madrid (excluding product and engineering roles). Our team will specifically be hiring for sales & marketing, people & workplace, customer operations and everything else in-between. As our first Talent Sourcer aligned to this team you would have the opportunity to build out processes, take part in impactful project work and of course help us to actively source the best passive candidates in the global market. This is a permanent position.
- You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You will build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing and evaluating new tools on a regular basis
- You document your findings in the right format, based on your evaluation and share them with the broader team
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process, increasing efficiency
- You collaborate with EB and TAMs on strategic nurturing initiatives and help to execute them
- You create relevant data working towards your key results
What you need to succeed
- You bring a deep understanding and experience in sourcing for business roles (multi-lingual sales, marketing, customer operations or leadership roles preferred) in the technology/software industry
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about Personio
- You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritise a variety of complex tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are a natural networker. You collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers and you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network, using your talent to engage with candidates
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
You can find out more about working at Personio via Glassdoor. The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?