- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
We’re looking for a passionate, hungry and motivated Talent Sourcer to join our product & engineering talent team in Dublin. In this role you will support Personio’s hyper-growth period by identifying and engaging with great talents with a strong focus on our product and engineering roles. By actively source the best passive candidates in the global market you ensure high-quality talent pipelines. With that you lay the foundation to hire the best talent on our way to becoming the #1 HR operating system in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You work closely with talent acquisition managers and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of the required roles and source the best candidates using a variety of channels
- You build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing, and evaluating new tools on a regular basis
- You track relevant data towards your pipeline activity and key results regularly and share them with the internal stakeholders
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process, increasing efficiency
- You collaborate with our talent and employer branding teams on strategic nurturing efforts and help to execute them
What you need to succeed
- You have +2 years of experience in a technical talent role with heavy sourcing expectations, ideally at a product focused company or agency
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about Personio
- You have a very structured way of working, being able to prioritize a variety of complex tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are a natural networker, collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers and you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network, using your talent to engage with candidates
- You are proficient in working with data, able to derive conclusions and actions based on your analysis
- You are fluent in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?