- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio is looking for an enthusiastic addition to our team to help support our rapid growth in hiring across Europe. The role would be ideal for someone looking to start their career in the tech sector joining one of Europe’s fastest growing companies at this exciting stage.
As Onboarding Coordinator within the Personio GTM Strategy & Operations team, you will be responsible for coordinating the onboarding experience of every new employee in the “Go To Market” team. This means scheduling all the onboarding meetings and training, optimising the training schedule to ensure maximum value and ensuring the post training collateral is easy to access.
As part of the GTM Strategy & Operations leadership team, you will join a passionate team dedicated to supporting the sales and marketing orgs in achieving Personio’s ambitions into the future.
You will partner directly with numerous cross functional partners coordinating resources and ensuring all content is ready and being a go to resource for all new joiners as they navigate their early careers at Personio. You will also work alongside the Go-to-Market leadership team to accelerate specific engagement models, prospect offerings, and value management methodology.
- Own the boarding experience of every new hire to the GTM team
- Partner with the HR and recruiting team to book all training and onboarding sessions for every
Ensure our new hires have an amazing onboarding experience and being a “go to” resource for all
- Support in the optimisation of the onboarding and training process for all new hires
- Own the follow up materials for all sessions and ensure they are available to all new hires
- Take on additional GTM Strategy team projects as required
What you need to succeed
- You are a student or a recent graduate from University or looking for your first role on your career path
- You love order and planning! Are exceptional at planning and communicating
- You enjoy working analytically and do not shy away from challenges
- You prefer to approach problems and find a solution rather than admire them
- You enjoy working with people and have a passion for the company’s mission
- You may have some experience in recruiting or a HR function
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Market rate remuneration & generous paid holiday allowance
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world and gain valuable experience within the tech industry
- A lot of responsibility and ownership right from the start
Personio is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveller community.