- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organisations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
As a Senior IT Manager (m/f/d) you will have a proven track record managing a large IT Operations and Infrastructure department which includes service delivery, service desk, workplace services, server/network estate, cloud services, unified communications, IT Operations and Architecture, supporting 1000+ internal colleagues. You will have various leads reporting into you, as well as SMEs throughout the business assisting you on a daily and weekly basis. This position can be filled in any of our locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Operational and personnel leadership of the IT Division
- Strategic development of both on premise and cloud-based infrastructure
- Management, conception & planning of IT projects as well as vendor management
- Hands-on engineering support for clients, servers, mobile devices & networks
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to senior executives
- Lead efforts to improve internal processes.
- Ability to manage complex mission critical projects with multiple stakeholders.
What you need to succeed
- IT education at an academic level
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in an Apple infrastructure in a highly regulated industry
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a management position
- Deep understanding of MacOS X and cloud technologies (ACSP and JAMF certifications are a strong plus)
- Ability to make strategic decisions and lead/sponsor complex change programmes in IT and across the company
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage effectively with c-suite, board members and stakeholders
- Fluency in English, German is a nice to have
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between two mobility options: JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility