- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll, and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London, and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 800+ employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
Join Personio as a Senior Office IT Administrator and take an active role in shaping our internal IT infrastructure to provide a productive workplace for more than 800 motivated and talented colleagues worldwide and growing. In this position, you will play a lead role in facilitating the robust operation and security of our internal networks and services for our offices located in Dublin & London.
In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Administration, implementation, and improvement of the office hardware, software, network, and firewalls
- Maintaining a variety of SaaS applications including but not limited to Slack, Google Workspace, Atlassian Suite, Office365, Onelogin, Zoom, and others
- Support the wider people team in onboarding & offboarding processes
- Assist with IT projects including identity and access management, device management, as well as the implementation of new systems or tools
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers
- Oversee inventory, purchasing, and asset management
- Monitor and maintain our help desk service level agreements (SLAs) by resolving issues in a timely manner
- Proactive improvement of the state of automation, security, and processes in Office IT
- Develop and maintain IT documentation
- Regular travel required to support offices within the region
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years experience working as a Systems Administrator with *nix and MacOS-based systems
- 3+ years experience working in a heavily SaaS-based environment
- Experience working with ticket-based workflow management like Jira Service Desk
- Excellent English communication skills and customer service attitude
- Ability to identify gaps in the process and suggest improvements
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize the workload
- Self-motivated and eager to learn on your own
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Willing to travel 20% of your time
- Good networking knowledge
- Ability to support and assist colleagues using AV systems, both onsite and remotely
- Experience with scripting languages
- Administrative knowledge using command-line tools
- Experience with compliance laws relating to GDPR & ISO27001
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- You can find out more about working at Personio via Glassdoor. The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19. Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race, or being a member of the traveller community.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?